- On brickwork, Blockwork & RCC surface
- Gypsum plaster
- Natural Gypsum
- Remove dust & loose material from wall surface
- 25kg Kilograms (kg)
- for internal wall plastering
- Super White, Non-toxic, Non-combustible, Low thermal conductivity
Single Coat N1 Plus is gypsum based plaster suitable for application on most internal backgrounds including any normal walls or solid backgrounds, in single application in normal thickness. It consists, vermiculite formulated with special additives to enhance working and setting characteristics. Good surface finish and good strength are the main features of this product.
It covers early strength & does not suffer from inherent shrinkage cracks. It contains calcium sulphate hemi hydrate gypsum plaster with additives which gives light weight aggregate. It provides hardness in a matter of hours & recovers maximum strength and bonding on drying. The quality of the product is reflected in the finish that is evident after the product application is over.
- Easy to apply through trowel of hand application
- Excellent bonding strength
- Smooth finish
|Single Coat (N1) Plus|
Setting time initial
Setting time final
20 to 22 sft per bag at 12mm avg. thickness
Bulk density (kg/m3)
Compressive strength (N/mm2)
Brick, block & concrete surface with normal suction background
|Minimum 1200 bags|
Direction to use of product
- Fitting & plugging should be done before plastering. Opening, chasing etc. should be filled firmly before plastering.
- The background to be plastered should be thoroughly brushed with broom to remove dust and loose mortar on the existing wall surface,
- For ceiling it is most important that the concrete slab should be clean, dry.
- All surfaces due for plastering should be dry protected from the weather and water 5-10 minutes prior to plastering for the plaster to get a proper bonding on the background.
- Always mix powder to water not water to powder material should be thoroughly mixed to
- insure fit is free from lump and impurities before use.
- Normal consistency or water plaster ratio.
- Always back-fold bag after taking out the material to keep from moisture and atmosphere
- Do not add water to delay the setting time after the initial setting time is completed the material will lose its bonding properties and strength.
- Paste form should be applied by using putty blade to provide a smooth finish do not apply water brush on the finished surface.
- Bags should be stored in dry place and free and free from water, after using the powder from the bag the in complete bag should be tied and closed.
- After complete drying (which depends on the thickness of the plaster applied) usually 3-4 days. The surface can be painted with any water soluble paint, such as emulsion paint.
- Do not use dust and contamination containing pots to mix the gypsum powder
- Always mix powder to water& not the water to powder
- Before applying of powder kept clean of dust or loose mortar, oil to applying area.
- Use tap water only to avoid defilement or contaminating
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Per Day
- 6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Single coat N1 Plus will be directly deliver from our manufacturing plant in Gujrat
- All India
504, B-Wing, Lodha Supremus II, Near New Passport Office, Road No. 22, Wagle Estate, Thane(W) Thane Maharashtra India +918045803587